Friday, 16 August 2013

Cornwall Purchases!

Hellooo! I've just been sorting through my holiday buys and I love them so very very muchy that I thought I would show you a few of my favourites and talk about buying things in general! Such fun as Miranda (aka my hero) would say!

First of all this is my amazeballs new chair! It's an old directors chair and it is one kind which is one of the main reasons why I love it so much! I bought it in a little market down in Cornwall for £35, bargain! The design is a mix of cameras, sewing machines and typewriters! You can see the pattern better further down. If you like vintage stuff visit my friends blog called 'buntymeetsthequeen' its really good and is about all things vintage!
 
 
 
I also bought a cool tin with all old Cadbury (yum) chocolate bars on it which I thought was really interesting as I love learning about the past and eating chocolate so this really was the perfect buy for me! haha:)
Doesn't it look tasty?
Another thing I got was these really really funny glow in the dark moustaches. Now I don't know why they are so funny to me but I just adore them! Take a look:
Aren't they great? I've stuck them all around my room so I'm just sat at my computer waiting for it to go dark! 
The final thing I want to show you is the amazing present my sister bought me!
IT SAYS MY NAME! #SOEXCITING
 
 
 
Right next thing I want to talk about is buying gifts for other people!
 
Buying gifts is so hard! I love it for people I know like my best friend or my sister but for anybody else I find it really hard. What do you get the girl who has everything or the boy who wants nothing? Is only a card ever acceptable? No. Never get someone just a card unless the only contact you have with them is sending and receiving birthday cards every year. Try your best not to ever turn up at a party with just a card, try and bring something else! Now you'll ask what then? What can I bring? Well....
 
  • Chocolate, sweets, anything edible always works a treat! No pun intended! They also work well to give to new friends who you don't really know well enough to pick a personal prezzie for!
  • A nice/funny photo of you and you friend will go down well as it will show you have thought about the present and will strengthen your friendship!/
  • A drawing/ painting/ collage/ sock puppet to look like your friend- these are all cheap and fun ways of getting your friend something really nice for their birthday!
  • Make a list of your favourite things about them- boost their confidence and they will really appreciate you time and effort.
  • A CD full of their favourite songs!
So there are just a few of my ideas! If you want some more tweet me on twitter at @suchfun9 and say that you read my blog or you can comment below! Thanks!
 
Finally here are some of my favourite gift websites! Enjoys! Thanks,
 
Bethan xx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment