Anyways, this blog is just going to be about explaining what the name of my blog means!
So, bright lights and bunting came about during the time when I was considering starting a blog and I was just sitting at the computer wondering for ages about what to call it! For anybody who has a blog and anyone who reads them really, you will know how important a name is! It attracts people to your page (or scares them away!) and it gives a hint about you and what your blog is going to be about.
Mine is just about my life in Britain, what it's like and what I do in my day to day life with a little bit of other stuff mixed in! Where I live in Britain there are a lot of little towns and villages where bunting is VERY popular and we have it in my house! It's really cute and you can have loads of different patterns! For those of you who don't know what bunting is, here's a photo!
![]() |
| Bunting! |
![]() |
| Bright Lights! |
Basically it's just triangles of different patterns strung together in a pretty way!
The 'bright lights' part of the name came from the cities side of Britain, like for example London, Manchester, Cardiff and Liverpool! These places are alive and full of bright lights! I think that 'Bright Lights and Bunting' really sums up what Britain is really about very quickly and simply. There is the wild side to it and there is the side that is a bit calmer and loves to drink tea!
Thanks, see you soon!
Bethan xx


No comments:
Post a Comment