Saturday, 17 August 2013

British Fashion!

Hello! This blog is going to be all about British fashion! Woo! Now even though this blog is not going to be all about fashion, I have decided that it is defo necessary to include some information on the fashion in this vair vair small but fantastic place. So, here we go!

Now then, the fashion here is VERY out there and everybody really expresses themselves, especially in London! Of course we have the mainstream things that lots of people wear like snapbacks (a hat shown below!) and geek glasses which have probably been the most popular this year!
 
BUT! Some of the fashion in Britain is not so posh horse and hound, 'I'm just going to go shoot a bird for dinner with the dogs darling' thing, if you know what I mean if you know what I mean! The fashion in Britain is really incredible! Here are some of my favourites!
 
Number 1! This is a look that I personally LOVE! Alexa Chung just looks o.u.t.s.t.a.n.d.i.n.g! The mix of biker chic and smart business woman is really exciting and something I like myself a lot! If you want to try this look yourself just a long pencil skirt, shirt and jacked like Alexa has done here works perfectly or maybe try a bright dress and a similar jacket to the one shown here for a similar look!



Number 2! I love Rita Ora way to much and the fact that she has braved white and cream together is enough for me to be impressed as it's not something I would usually do due to not having the confidence that it would work together and something my messy self couldn't cope with! I also really love the clutch as its bright colours brighten up her look! I really like Stella McCartney too so the fact that this is by her was the icing on the cake! Try a white suit and red heels if your feeling brave- great in the sun to bounce that heat away!




 
Number 3! Ummm..... I've got to say this is not a look I like all that much at all! What is with the gloves being that BIG? I mean their hands must have boiling and their neck, poor thing! If one of my friends turned up in that I would have to say something. I understand it makes a statement and it's something you remember but in my opinion it isn't very nice and I defiantly wouldn't buy it! What do you think?
 
 
 
Number 4! Now this I adore! It's so effortlessly beautiful and the accessories are gorgeous. Her hair and the length of the dress just increase the glamour Jen Lawrence oozes! You can tell it's the Oscar's even before you see the sign in the background just from her! It's Dior so buying it for yourself might be difficult with its heavy price tag so take a look at some of these!
http://www.shopbop.com/anya-dress-rachel-pally/vp/v=1/845524441961705.htm?folderID=2534374302091631&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=12397 LOTS and lots of beautiful design some that are a bit pricey but the one of this link is beautiful.
Or check out these which are a bit cheaper, perfect!
 
 
 
Both of those were from ASOS so look at some of the many other beautiful dresses here:
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I shall be doing more of these in the future! For some more fashion information check out Vogue.com, Company.co.uk or Elleuk.com or Glamourmagazine.co.uk which are full of fashion tips and advice!
 
Thank you very much,
 
Bethan xx
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment