Saturday, 21 September 2013

My daily make-up routine!

Hellooooo! Now then in my last blog post I told you that I would be talking to you all about my daily makeup routine! I'm sorry it has taken so long to write this! I've been so busy with exams! No excuse I know:L BUT, here we are today, so here it goes! Enjoy!

This is the make up routine I tend to use most days but there may be one day in a hundred years when I change it up a little, so these are just the basics that you can experiment on as you like! The first thing I do with my make-up is just apply some Foundation. I use the 'M.A.C Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 in NW20' for my foundation and just apply a light coat as I don't like to look like I have a lot of make-up on. This tends to cost me about £27 which I know is a lot but with make-up I believe foundation is the most important thing! With MAC you know your buying a good product and I only buy around 2/3 of these bottles a year and it gives you skin great coverage and a healthy glow.

 
 
The next thing I like to do is to add some blusher as I think it can change the look of your skin so easily. I tend to alternate between a powder and like a creamy blusher. I prefer the feel of a creamy blusher but the overall colour strength I feel is stronger in the powder. Here is my cream blusher:
 
 
The powder one is in the set with my eye shadow so ill pop in a pic of that further down! Next I add my bronzer! There isn't much left of mine and you cannot read the lid on mine so anyway here it is, haha! It is the 'Collection 2000 Shimmering Glow' and was only £2.50 so go get yours! I wasn't sure whether so start wearing a bronzer but I couldn't go back now! I put quite a lot of this on as I like to look quite tanned! I put it all over my face to give it a nice covered look and it also helps my foundation to stay on too. The pictures below you can see are my lip gloss which is fantastic, it is a lovely colour and it has a balm on the end which means it stays on for longer! Woo! It is the Rimmel London 1000 kisses (handy! ;))  in 510 Kiss me!






 
These two pictures show my lipstick and the palette I was telling you about earlier! This is a 'Britain and Irelands Next Top Model' palette and I bough four on them in a set and they are my babies! <3 The colours I use the most are the beautiful gold and the army green! They both create a wonderful smoky eye look, which is very popular right now! The blusher on the right of them (sounding a bit like a satnav :L) is the powder I like to use!
 
I then apply some eye shadow to the underneath of my eye with the 'Jack Wills Intense Eye Shadow' in charcoal. I only apply a bit of this just to finish off the smokey eye look! It is quite expensive but it lasts for ages and it defo worth splashing out!
 
And finallyyyyyy... my mascara! I love mascara, I think it makes peoples eyes look so big and pretty! I use it everyday, even if I'm having a 'no make-up day', I still think it is necessary! Just brush from the top of your eye to the bottom and repeat as many times as you like!
 
So I hope you enjoyed this, I thought I would change it up, keep it real! Please like at the bottom and follow my blog and I will be very very happy:) I could do a video of this make-up routine if you would like, so just let me know! Thanks for reading,
 
Bethan xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment