Then when I went to Paris last year I was walking down a street with my family and I turned around to say something to them and as I paused I realised I was standing on a grate that the air from the trains underneath gets released from! So, my dress went right up till it was around my neck so that everyone could see my bra and pants! It was also really busy so everyone was just pointing and laughing...it was awful.Then there was the time when I got the hiccups during the Christmas ceremony at my local church. I don't go to church very often but we sometimes go at Christmas and I went with a big group of my family and half way through I got the biggest and loudest hiccups it was awful. All of my cousins were laughing at me and my mum was furious. Everyone was looking at me like they were going to kill me...:L
That's all for now as I'm in a ball of embarrassment but trust me there is a lot more!! :( next blog, even though I don't do beauty much, I will be telling you about my daily make-up and what I think of each of my products! Thanks,
Bethan xx
No comments:
Post a Comment